PRE-ORDER Your Food Here:
JOIN US – In collaboration with St. Francis Episcopal Church, we are excited to present our 2nd Annual BBQ & Brunswick Stew Event.
Location: St. Francis Episcopal Church (3506 Lawndale Drive, Greensboro)
Date/Time: October 17, 2019 from 4pm to 8pm.
- Delicious BBQ or Brunswick Stew Dinner
- Live Music by High Cotton (Lisa Dames & Shawn Patch)
- Sweets available for purchase by A Sweet Success Bakery
- 100% of all proceeds support the incredible programming at Sanctuary House
- Opportunity to learn more about Sanctuary House and how we are growing!
Who We Are
Sanctuary House is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation of adults living with mental illness. Members do not live at Sanctuary House but use it as a base of community support. Each day, members and staff work closely together to learn new skills, build confidence, gain a greater sense of independence and pride, and prepare for a purposeful and rewarding life.
The mission of Sanctuary House is to facilitate the recovery and rehabilitation of adults with serious mental illness in Guilford County so that they may achieve and sustain satisfying, meaningful roles and lives in the community.
How to Become a Member
For membership inquiries, please call our Intake/Referral Department at (336) 275-7896 Ext. 103. Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, EST. Click the button below for details.