Sanctuary House is hiring for these positions and volunteers. All applicants must possess a positive, strengths-based perspective in working with adult populations. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
A Sweet Success! Bakery – Part Time
Calling gifted and experienced cake bakers! We are looking to add to our team! We are specifically looking for our future teammate to have:
- Talent and experience with fondant
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete paperwork according to agency and state requirements
- Caring, compassion, and ability to be flexible
MENTAL HEALTH WORKER – Independent Supports
Sanctuary House is looking for an independent, quick learner to work one on one with our members providing Mental Health Independent Support Services/Personal Care Services.
- MINIMUM of 2 years’ experience working with adults (21+) with severe mental illness. (Experience with adolescences or adults with IDD does not transfer to this requirement)
Also must possess:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multi task is quick paced environment.
- Ability to meet productivity requirements in a timely manner
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records systems
- NC Driver’s License and good driving record
- High School Diploma
Volunteer for Lawn Care
Lawn Care – We are in desperate need of a volunteer to mow our very small lawn regularly.
Please mail resume to:
PO Box 21141
Greensboro, NC 27420-1141