How to use our Services
Interested in our programs at Sanctuary House?
To obtain services at Sanctuary House you must:
- Have a major mental illness such as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, psychotic disorder, or major depression.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a resident of Guilford County.
Referrals are accepted by:
- Provider agencies (physicians, therapists, etc).
- Self-referrals are accepted; however, the individual must be receiving psychiatric services.
To obtain services at Sanctuary House, please call our Intake/Referral Department at (336) 215-7062, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, EST.
If you are looking for Clubhouse Model services and you do not live in North Carolina, please contact The International Center for Clubhouse Development at their website at www.iccd.org.
To initiate services, please contact our intake department at (336) 215-7062. Calls are returned within 24 business hours. The intake process includes a brief phone screening, and an in-person Clinical Assessment is scheduled with our team. Additionally, we worked within an individual's Person-Centered Plan.
PSR Entrance Requirements
Diagnosis requirements for entrance into our PSR program are: Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Psychotic Disorder and Major Depression.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Criteria
The criteria is as follows:
|| A primary mental health diagnosis of bipolar, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, psychotic disorder, or major depression.
|| Not a current risk or a significant history of harm to self or others.
|| Not currently receiving ACTT or CS services 4) 21 years or older 5) Resident of Guilford County.|