To Become a Member at Sanctuary House
- Have a major mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, psychotic disorder, or major depression.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a resident of Guilford County.
- Not be a current risk for or have a significant history of harm to self or others.
- Not currently receive Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) or Community Mental Health Center services.
What Referrals are Accepted?
Referrals are accepted by:
- Provider agencies (physicians, therapists, etc.).
- Self-referrals are accepted; however, the individual must be receiving psychiatric services.
How Do I Request Membership?
To become a Sanctuary House member, please call our intake/referral department at (336) 215-7062, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, EST. Calls are returned within 24 business hours.
The intake process includes a brief phone screening and scheduling an in-person clinical assessment.
What if I Don't Live in North Carolina?
If you are looking for Clubhouse Model services and you do not live in North Carolina, please contact The International Center for Clubhouse Development at their website at www.iccd.org.